Investment Banking Associate (Corporate Finance)
- Ho Chi Minh City Securities Corporation , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 20 Dec 2018
- Participate in the origination and execution of equity transactions (e.g., IPOs, Merger & Acquisition) and debt transactions (e.g., bond issurance),
- Participate in all stages of transaction executions, from the pitch phase through to closing,
- Build detailed financial models and perform valuation analyses using various methodologies including discounted cash flow, trading comparables and transaction comparables,
- Prepare presentation materials for use in client meetings,
- Prepare documents to get approval from authorities for issuance of equity and debts, security auctions, listing of companies, …
- Have good knowledge and experience about Financial Accounting, Financial Modeling Techniques/Valuations and Legal/Securities Regulatory requirements,
- Possess strong analytical, quantitative, presentation and interpersonal skills,
- 2-3 years in Investment Banking or Equity Research/Sales Brokerage or Financial Accounting or in Corporate Banking/Finance/Audit (Transactions/Deals services),
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Vietnamese,
- Willing to work under deadline constraints/overtime.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting/Auditing, Banking and Business Administration or Economics.
- Passed CFA level II or CFA Charter or holders of CPA/ACCA would be key advantages.
About Ho Chi Minh City Securities Corporation
HSC is a leading and award-winning professional securities brokerage and equities firm in Vietnam. HSC offers a full suite of services and financial products to private and institutional clients, providing professional investment advisory services backed by solid, trusted, award winning research. Through its Corporate Finance Division, HSC has established an exceptional track record of connecting businesses to investors and creating long-term sustainable partnerships.
Over the 15-year period since commencing operations, HSC has affirmed its top position among securities firms in Vietnam by consistently gaining a leading market share nationwide, with 10 branches and transaction offices nationwide.